New year, new goals! I couldn’t come up with ten, but here are the bookish goals I have for 2023.
- Read 23 books. I’m kind of sick of crazy number book goals after needing to lower mine multiple times last year, but then making it anyway. Best to just stick small and win early! Plus I’m going to be away for three months.
- Reread a beloved series. I’ve been dying to reread Blackdagger Brotherhood or maybe something else.
- Discover a new beloved series.
- Review at least 50% of the books I read. I’m not too sure about this one, since I sucked at reviewing last year. But I’m also going to be reading less, so it may be attainable.
- Read a book in Japanese. I do plan on buying some books in Japan, so I hope to be able to do this one. A children’s book of course…
What do you want to do in 2023?