2022 READING STATS
Number Of Books You Read: 204
Number of Re-Reads: 17
Genre You Read The Most From: Romance!
Best in Books 2022
1. Best Book You Read In 2022?
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
3. Most surprising book you read?
4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)?
Still not a book pusher!
5a. Best series you started in 2022?
5b. Best Sequel?
5c. Best Series Ender of 2022?
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2022?
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?
8. Most unputdownable book of the year?
9. Book You Read In 2022 That You Would Be MOST Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
10. Favorite cover of a book you read?
11. Most memorable character?
12. Most beautifully written book read?
13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2022?
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2022 to finally read?
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read?
I didn’t really save any quotes last year…
16a. Shortest Book You Read?
16b. Longest Book You Read?
17. Book That Shocked You The Most
18. OTP of the Year:
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year:
20. Favorite Book You Read From An Author You’ve Read Previously:
21. Best Book You Read That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else:
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read?
23. Best 2022 debut you read?
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry?
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul?
29. Most Unique Book You Read?
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad?
My Bookish/Blogging Life
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2022?
I didn’t really follow any new blogs, just bloggers on Twitter/Hive/Instagram.
2. Favorite post you wrote in 2022?
3. Favorite bookish related photo you took in 2022?
I don’t take any.
4. Best bookish event that you participated in?
The #COYER readalong of The Night Huntress series!
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2021?
This year was a blur; what even happened?!
6. Most challenging thing about blogging or your reading life this year?
Just having time to read at all.
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog?
8. Post you wished got a little more love?
Any of them?
9. Best bookish discovery?
I could not think of anything…
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
I hit my general book goal after lowering it.
Looking Ahead to 2023
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2022 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2023?
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2023 (non-debut)?
3. 2023 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2023?
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2023:
6. A 2023 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:
I didn’t get any ARCs this year. Maybe next year!