One last challenge for 2022! I didn’t include this in my reading challenge sign-up post, because this one isn’t quite a reading challenge. Or at least, it’s not just a reading challenge. I’m not one for New Year Resolutions. In fact, I don’t believe in them at all. If you want to do something, just do it! Start any time! Start right now!
So I’m thinking of these “resolutions” as more of a challenge to complete my 2022 challenges and other goals I’d like to meet.
My 2022 Bookish Resolutions
- Clear out books I added to my GR to-read shelf in 2014 by reading or deleting them.
- Finish or catch-up with at least 9 series.
- Read 12 books that I bought prior to 2022.
- Read 12 nonfiction books.
- Post 12 non-review, non-meme blog posts.
- If I buy a book this year, I must read it this year.
- Finish organizing my Kindle books into folders.
- Review at least two-thirds of the books that I read.
What are your bookish goals for the new year?