2020 READING STATS
Number Of Books You Read: 334
Number of Re-Reads: Thirteen!
Genre You Read The Most From: Romance!
Best in Books 2020
1. Best Book You Read In 2020?
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
3. Most surprising book you read?
4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)?
Even after all of these years, I’m still not a book pusher!
5a. Best series you started in 2020?
5b. Best Sequel?
5c. Best Series Ender of 2020?
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2020?
J.S. Lee and Tiffany D. Jackson!
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?
8. Most unputdownable book of the year?
9. Book You Read In 2020 That You Would Be MOST Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2020?
11. Most memorable character of 2020?
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2020?
13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2020?
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2020 to finally read?
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2020?
16a. Shortest Book You Read In 2020?
16b. Longest Book You Read In 2020?
17. Book That Shocked You The Most
18. OTP of the Year:
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year:
20. Favorite Book You Read in 2020 From An Author You’ve Read Previously:
21. Best Book You Read In 2020 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else:
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2020?
23. Best 2020 debut you read?
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2020?
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul?
29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2020?
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad?
My Bookish/Blogging Life
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2020?
2. Favorite post you wrote in 2020?
3. Favorite bookish related photo you took in 2020?
I didn’t take any.
4. Best bookish event that you participated in?
Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon! I actually hosted a mini challenge this time!
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2020?
Getting back into blogging for real!
6. Most challenging thing about blogging or your reading life this year?
Making the decision to not look for traditional work, so that I can spend more time reading and blogging.
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog?
8. Post you wished got a little more love?
9. Best bookish discovery (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
My Goodreads goal was set to 150, and when it became clear that I was going to home for a very long time I set a stretch goal of 300, and passed that too!
Looking Ahead to 2021
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2020 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2021?
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2021 (non-debut)?
3. 2021 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2021?
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2021:
Make some money!
6. A 2021 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:
No ARCs for me!