2021 READING STATS
Number Of Books You Read: 428
Number of Re-Reads: 10
Genre You Read The Most From: Romance!
Best in Books 2021
1. Best Book You Read In 2021?
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
3. Most surprising book you read?
4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)?
Still not a book pusher!
5a. Best series you started in 2021?
5b. Best Sequel?
5c. Best Series Ender of 2021?
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2021?
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?
8. Most unputdownable book of the year?
9. Book You Read In 2021 That You Would Be MOST Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
10. Favorite cover of a book you read?
11. Most memorable character?
12. Most beautifully written book read?
13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2021?
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2021 to finally read?
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read?
16a. Shortest Book You Read?
16b. Longest Book You Read?
17. Book That Shocked You The Most
18. OTP of the Year:
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year:
20. Favorite Book You Read From An Author You’ve Read Previously:
21. Best Book You Read That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else:
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read?
23. Best 2021 debut you read?
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry?
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul?
29. Most Unique Book You Read?
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad?
My Bookish/Blogging Life
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2021?
I didn’t actually follow any new blogs. I know I found a lot of great people on Twitter though.
2. Favorite post you wrote in 2021?
3. Favorite bookish related photo you took in 2021?
I don’t take any.
4. Best bookish event that you participated in?
I really only ever do Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon.
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2021?
This year was a blur; what even happened?!
6. Most challenging thing about blogging or your reading life this year?
I wanted to write more non-review posts, but that didn’t happen. I’m not very creative!
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog?
My review of Kingdom of Shadow Light by Karen Marie Moning. I’m not sure why, but it gets way more views than any other post.
8. Post you wished got a little more love?
9. Best bookish discovery?
I could not think of anything…
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
My book goal was 365, which I passed! I also finally cleared my 2011-13 books from Goodreads!
Looking Ahead to 2022
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2021 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2022?
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2022 (non-debut)?
3. 2022 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2022?
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2022:
I want to actually write/post at least one non-review or non-meme post each month.
6. A 2022 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:
I didn’t get any ARCs this year. Maybe next year!